High Quality Biocontainment Sterilizing Equipment
We’re proud to offer PRIMUS biocontainment sterilizers to our clients. PRIMUS understands the importance of biocontainment, and their team are experts in design guidelines that are necessary to maintain containment in a biosafety environment. PRIMUS addresses the risk assessment in BSL3 to BSL3Ag and BSL4 containment decontamination and sterilization processes in order to help you ensure your biohazardous materials are safely processed, while providing secure containment of classified laboratory environments.
PRIMUS’ biocontainment sterilizer has been specifically designed for all biocontainment environments. The PRIMUS line of sterilizers are configured to capture and sterilize infectious pathogens, preventing the pathogen (in either aerosolized or in liquid form) from being released to an uncontained space or to the public environment.
Looking for a quote?
We can provide custom quotes for the most specific application and processes. Fill out our Request A Quote form below and we will be in touch with you soon!
- Non-proprietary parts
- Vertical, horizontal, and hinged door configurations
- Single and double door configurations
- Floor and pit mounted configurations
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Backup door sealing systems
- Safety systems providing safe serviceability
- Liquid and aerosolized effluent decontamination systems
- Biological sealing systems
- Local data logging
- Color touchscreen PLC systems
- Decontamination systems for safe serviceability
- Low cost of ownership
- Alarm-based systems for operator and service tech safety
- Remote diagnostics and data logging
- Interlocking doors for maintaining containment at all times
- Preprogrammed cycles along with selectable effluent decontamination processes